1. What are the age requirements for the Internship?
The Impact Internship is open to students in both High-School (9th grade & up) and College.
2. What is the length of the Internship?
The Impact Internship will run for approximately 6-8 weeks. (each season varies)
3. What does the Internship consist of?
Each Internship season is unique in it’s own perspective, likewise each day of the internship will look different as well. Impact Internship will include daily devotions, weekly teachings, personal/team assignments, personal fitness, community outreaches, event planning and mission opportunities.
4. What are some unique ministry opportunities that previous Interns programs have experienced?
Previous internship season have taken students to do a variety of ministry events from Summerfest, Camps, Mission Outreaches in the following cities: Arlington, TX; New York City, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL (to list a few).
5. What does the cost include?
Lodging, transportation during events, meals, team shirts. Interns will be responsible for their transportation and travel costs to Dallas and their return home.